May 17, 2021

The Solid Cross-Hatch Quilt Top is Complete, the First Edition


I'm really happy with this Solid color version of the Cross-Hatch Quilt Top, warts and all.  On the Black and White version, I planned imperfection; this time it just happened.  Guess I'm Amish at heart.

I have enough squares and HST ready for another quilt top, Guess I better get busy!


As you can see, it's Frisco approved.  I had the darndest time getting and keeping him off this quilt top!  This time I made the squares 5", instead of 5.5".  That made the quilt top smaller, 51" x 64", as opposed to 56" x 70".  Maybe I'll try it with 4" squares sometime in the future.

 

May your bobbins always be full,


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP