I made an executive decision and taped a flannel back vinyl table cloth over/in front of the closet in the guest room. It worked great. This is the layout I came up with.
I took a couple of photos, walked away, and the whole shebang fell! Oh, bother. So I had to start over. I laid the tablecloth on top of the guest bed, the bed wasn't quite big enough, but I made it work. Now, the layout is a bit different, and I'm slowly pinning the rows together. At the San Diego Quilt Show this year I saw a vanishing design wall, today, I really wish I'd gotten one. Soon, very soon.
Keep on stitchin',

No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!
Happy Quilting!