January 31, 2014

Some Lush sewing

I recently fell in love with Lush Uptown by Erin Michael.  I was kinda late to the game but I managed to purchase some yardage, there wasn't a great selection available.  I wanted to spruce up the throw pillows on our leather sofa.  I really like the way they turned out.


Some close ups of each pillow cover.


I used my newly acquired mitering skills on this one.



I also managed to score a Fat Eighth Bundle of Lush, and I'm thinking of a quilt.  I used one of the fat eights for the above center panel.

Imagine that!

May your bobbins always be full,

2 comments

  1. G'day Jan. Those cushions look fabulous. Love the fabric and colours. They suit the leather couch really well. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP