April 15, 2014

Timing is everything.


I signed up for the next Micheal Miller/MQG Challenge.  The first two lines of the announcement were:

  • The challenge runs from March 2014-June 23, 2014.
  • Winners announced July 8, 2014

I figured I was golden, not for winning anything, but for participating.  I'm leaving on Easter for a 6 week trip, but I'd have March and most of April to "make".  I'll be home on June 1, and I thought I'd be able to finish up any loose ends, or the binding!

Now, I'm really flummoxed about how this is going to work.  I received six FQ's of Pinwheels, late yesterday.  Timing couldn't be worse, my time is committed for the rest of the week, packing, appointments and teaching Tai Chi, and on Sunday we're out of here, until June 1st.

Next report will be in June.  Fun times.
May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP