June 4, 2014

A Tall Stack


Bob and I are finally home from our six week anniversary trip.  We had a great time, each week was wonderful.  Before I left town I picked up this stack of four quilts, they are all ready for binding, I just have to find the time.  This weekend is looking good; I'll keep my fingers crossed.  From the bottom, this is a queen sized sample quilt I made, and it's staying here at Casa Prytz; next up, a Pale Geese quilt for a surprise gift; then the Dolce quilt for the shop; the top one is a Lush Delectable Mountain quilt that may just stay here, too, I really love it.
May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP