June 9, 2014

Pale Geese Heading North, quilt is finished


This quilt was made entirely of scraps; mainly the scraps from another quilt.  I made it with someone special in mind, as a surprise.  The recipient is a wonderful young woman, my cousins' granddaughter.  No one who would leak the secret reads the blog, so it's just between us bloggers, for now.


I love all the quilts I make, and this one is no exception.  Janiel and I decided on Dyed Natural for the thread and Simple Feathers for the quilting.  I think it's perfect.  I used pale yellow (Kona) for the binding.


This is the super scrappy back!  The quilt measures 63" x 63".
May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP