June 14, 2014

Upstream Dolce Quilt is finished.




This quilt took a long time, I started it last October, and finished it today; eight months is unusual.  I started with a FQ stack of Dolce, and a pattern idea, "Upstream" quilt by Cozy Quilt Designs; but I did't like the pattern instructions or methods, so I did my own thing.  I'm really happy with how this turned out.  For the back I used some leftovers, my usual method.

The quilt finished at 49 x 57 inches.  The quilting thread is white and the stitch pattern is Flamingo Sunset.
May your bobbins always be full,

3 comments

  1. I really like the design of your quilt and the Dolce fabrics are so beautiful. I find some quilts just take longer to evolve. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty quilt - the dog is obviously an admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is beautiful, so is the quilt. I'm happy to see Frisco is a photo bomber, we'll get to see lots of him :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP