May 14, 2021

The Beginning of a Solids Cross-Hatch Quilt Top


I really liked the Black and White Cross-Hatch Quilt Top; so I decided to make two more using solid color scraps.  I have plenty to those!  I spent some time sorting, then cutting enough 5" squares for the two new quilt tops.  Then I made the 80 HSTs I'll need for two tops.  I've become a believer in doing two at a time!

I am assembling each quilt top separately because I want them to look different.  I have the first 7 rows assembled, and the next 3 rows are already pinned together.  I just needed a little break before assembling them.  BTW, I'm using my own tutorial, it just makes my life easier.


May your bobbins always be full,

1 comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP