June 5, 2021

The Froggy-Girl Quilt is Complete!


One of my cousins, actually one of my cousins' granddaughters, loves frogs. She's 40 years old and legally blind. She has very limited vision; she started losing her vision at 3 years old. She's a trained chef and loves photography. She works as a nanny. And she's one of my favorite people.  

When I cut out the frogs from the Tula Pink fabric, I didn't have enough, so I threw in some owls! The quilt top measures 48 inches square.  


A close-up of the Dragonflies panto.

 

May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP